Thursday, September 22, 2011

Essie Power Clutch/ Princess Tiara Nail Art

Heyyy

I know it's been a bit, sorry! Buuut I do have some pics for you today :D Today is Essie's Power Clutch from their Fall 2011 Brand New Bag collection, and a little bit of nail art I did. I like doing nail art on the ring finger haha, as you might've seen...



Power Clutch is a slate grey, like a chalkboard! No blue tinge to it though, it's a true grey.

And then I spruced it up with a little white princess tiara with a pink pearl jewel. 
 

Like it? I don't really know why I wanted to do a princess tiara haha, just seemed cute. My nails are so short now! Like I said on twitter, I kept scratching myself so I had to file them down.

Also thanks to everyone who's entered my giveaway and given me feedback about my blog <3 I appreciate it! And if you haven't entered, you still have lots of time to do so, if you like :) You can click on the link at the top of my right hand sidebar to go and enter.

Let me know what you think about this polish, my nail art, the weather, your health, whatever, in the comments <3

-Bookworm

No comments:

Post a Comment