Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Chanel Le Vernis Spring 2012- April Swatch+Review

How are you? Did you get what you wanted for Xmas?

I hope everyone enjoyed the holidays :) I actually got some nail polish on Christmas--all three of Chanel's Spring 2012 polish colors! I will be posting all three as soon as there's enough sunlight to photograph the other two. Today I have April for you :)

April is a berry red creme polish that is a bit dusty. It's definitely not a bright berry red, but more subdued. I had full coverage in two coats, and applied a coat of Seche Vite on top. The polish applied smoothly with no streaking, and the consistency was the perfect medium between thick and thin. As a bonus, even without topcoat it was really shiny!

I definitely don't have any red polishes like April. It's a really unique color, I think. You can buy Chanel polishes online here. But more importantly, what do you think? Let me know in the comments!

-Bookworm

No comments:

Post a Comment