Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Chanel Le Vernis Spring 2012 May: Swatch+Review

Belated Happy New Years to everyone :)

My first post of 2012 (!!) is the final swatch of the three Chanel Le Vernis Spring 2012 colors. This polish is named May, and is a cool carnation pink. I used two coats with no topcoat, and I wore the polish for a week! Albeit, I'm only a student and not very hard on my hands, but still! Side note: it dried quickly :O




May is such a gorgeous petal pink polish. It makes your hands look gorgeous, odd as that may sound :) Since it's not a warm color I didn't think it would necessarily look good on my skin (which is has very yellow undertones), but it did.

What do you think about May? Must have or going to wait on it? I'd love to know :)

-Bookworm

No comments:

Post a Comment